Applicants should email the completed application form and all other requested documents and information to the NeuroTrans office: firstname.lastname@example.org. The language for applying to NeuroTrans is English. At the time of application, applicants do not need to have finished their Master's study (or equivalent) that allows for enrolling in a PhD programme, but it must be completed at the time of recruitment to the hosting institution. Applicants may apply for a maximum of three positions and must indicate their preference in the application form.
Applications (provided as a single PDF file) should include the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (Europass format preferred)
- Contact information of two senior referees. Note that you must contact your referees and make sure that they independently send a reference letter to email@example.com. The reference letters should be on institutional headed paper and come from the referee's institutional rather than personal email address. We will not contact your referees; it is your responsibility to ensure that references reach us by the application deadline.
- Completed Application Form of the European Training Network (ETN) NeuroTrans can be downloaded from the NeuroTrans homepage.
- Download: Application Form
- Certificates of university degrees and intermediate certificates. If a Master's degree (or equivalent) has not been obtained, this must be stated and the estimated date of completion must be provided. The degree allowing for enrollment in a PhD programme needs to be completed at the time of commencing the employment contract.
- Academic record: University transcripts, including photocopies of transcripts of marks (academic record).
- University transcripts documenting your career must be sent in one of the NeuroTrans languages, preferably English (Danish, Dutch, English, German, French, Italian, and Portuguese are also accepted).
- Additional documents (if available) supporting your applications that can include language certificates, additional education certificates or training certificates. The complete application requirements are described on the homepage of NeuroTrans (www.neurotrans.org).
After the deadline, applications will be evaluated by the supervisory board. Interviews with shortlisted candidates will be conducted through videoconferencing. Candidates will be selected by an evaluation panel and the supervisory board of NeuroTrans. Selected PhD candidates will be hired by the hosting institution and enroll in a university PhD programme. All Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions funded ESR positions are limited to a duration of 36 months, but can be extended